Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/10-minute-bone-broth-cauliflower-fried-rice-whole30/
© 2019 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
10-minute Bone Broth Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter, ghee or avocado oil
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup shredded organic carrots
- 1/3 cup organic snap peas
- 1/3 cup Bonafide Provisions Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 cups organic cauliflower rice (I buy this frozen at the store or you can make cauliflower rice by adding to food processor and pulsing until it is in "rice" form)
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut aminos (soy sauce sub!)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- Topping ideas: avocado, fried egg, any protein of choice, black sesame seeds, red pepper flakes!
- In a large skillet, add the ghee or oil and warm over medium heat
- Crack the eggs over the skillet and whisk with a fork to scramble for about 2 minutes
- Add in the sesame oil, carrots and snap peas to the skillet with the eggs and cook for about 1-2 minutes
- Pour in the bone broth, cauliflower rice and coconut aminos and cook until rice is softened
- Toss in the cashews then serve the fried rice with toppings of choice
*Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days