Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/10-minute-vegan-almond-butter-cookies/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
10-minute Vegan Almond Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 cup oats (any will work, I used old fashioned)
- 8 pitted medjool dates
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- preheat oven to 325 bake for 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a food processor, add almond butter, oats and dates and pulse a few times
- Add in almond milk, baking powder and vanilla and pulse until a dough is formed (my rolled into a big ball of dough)
- Add about 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie and line across the tray
- Press down a little gently and bake for 10 minutes
- Once out of oven, use a fork to press down a bit more
- Let cookies cool for a few minutes, then enjoy!
- *Will stay good in tupperware for 2-3 days at room temp or you can freezer for 2 months!