Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/3-ingredient-dark-chocolate-chickpea-bark/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
3-ingredient Dark Chocolate Chickpea Bark (vegan)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (vegan if necessary)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil (you may need more)
- 1.5 cups unsalted chickpeas (I used canned)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spray or lightly grease
- Add chickpeas to tray and spray with coconut oil or preferred oil
- Roast in oven for 25 minutes or until crunchy; let cool on tray
- In a microwave safe bowl, add dark chocolate chips and coconut oil
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir then microwave again (repeat until melted - you can also use double boiler if you prefer!)
- In a large bowl, combine roasted chickpeas and dark chocolate then pour onto lined baking tray and add to freezer to set for 20-30 minutes
- Break apart and enjoy!