Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/3-ingredient-dark-chocolate-paleo-granola-cups/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
3-ingredient Dark Chocolate Paleo Granola Cups
- 1 9 ounce bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Steve's Paleokrunch (I used cinnamon but any works)
- Line a mini muffin tin with liners for about 15 cups
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
- Fill each muffin tin with chocolate and top with granola
- Pop in the freezer for about 30 minutes until set
- Will stay good for months in freezer!