Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/4-ingredient-raw-almond-butter-cookies/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
4-ingredient Raw Almond Butter Cookies
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- 1/2 cup of creamy almond butter
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Place raw almonds in food processor and pulse until smooth, flour consistency (about 2 minutes)
- Add almond butter, dates and vanilla extract to food processor
- Pulse all ingredients until dough forms (about 2-3 minutes)
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Begin add dollops of the dough to the tray
- Press down with a fork to make the lines in the cookies
- Place in fridge to let form for 30 minutes
- Store in fridge for up to a week