There has never been a time in my life when I didn’t love chocolate chip cookies. In fact, there has never been a chocolate chip cookie I didn’t like. I know, shocker.
Soft chocolate chip cookies, crispy chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookie ice cream, chocolate chip cookie chipwiches, you name it. There is really nothing not to love about the combination except now we are taking chocolate chip cookies to a whole new level with these babes.
5-ingredient Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are basically the modern day twist on your traditional chocolate chip cookie. Why you may ask? Because they are vegan, gluten-free and made with no oven. Yup, that is right, no oven necessary. The ultimate dessert for the summer heat because no one wants to turn the oven on unless it is 100% necessary right?
There is also an ingredient you may not expect in these cookie bars. And no, it is not chickpeas. I have yet to get on board with putting beans in my cookie dough, but maybe one today. These cookie bars have coffee creamer in them.
Vanilla Almond Silk Creamer is a key ingredient in this recipe. I am obsessed with the vanilla almond flavor and the hazelnut almond flavor. I use them for basically everything but coffee. They are amazing to bake with because they are a bit creamier than traditional nut milk and have even more flavor (at least in my opinion). Silk Creamer is a staple in our fridge.
It’s in a variety of grocery stores and I highly recommend adding it to your next recipe that you would use any milk or creamer in. You will be pleasantly surprised and probably become obsessed like I am.
These Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are seriously too easy to make and they taste absolutely AMAZING dipped into Silk Creamer too instead of milk. See, I told you this was the modern day chocolate chip cookie. Plus it doesn’t hurt that they are vegan and gluten-free 😉
- 1 cup oat flour (just blend oats into food processor or nutribullet to create flour)
- 1/4 cup Silk Creamer (I used vanilla almond flavor, you can use any dairy-free milk)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour (almond meal works too)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In food processor, pulse together all ingredients except chocolate chips until a dough forms
- Add in chocolate chips and pulse a couple of times to break up the chocolate and mix it in the dough, be careful not to over mix
- Press down into 8x8 baking dish (it will only fill about 80% of the dish)
- Place in fridge for about 30 minutes or until hard
- Enjoy within 5-7 days in fridge or 2-3 months in freezer
- Store in airtight container
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.