5-minute Cinnamon Rawnola aka the lazy girl’s guide to granola making.
This granola is no joke. It takes literally 5 minutes to make, 6 ingredients and it is RAW people! No baking is involved.
This is my first time ever having Rawnola, which is quite shocking since I love my granolas. I’ve never seen a Rawnola in my local Whole Foods or anywhere near me, so I took it upon myself to make one of these delicious chewy delights.
I love adding this Cinnamon Rawnola on top of my chia seed puddings, overnight oats or even just to nosh on plain. You do need to keep it in the fridge since it is raw, but it stays for a little over a week, which is amazing.
The measurement breakdown in the recipe only makes about 3 servings so feel free to double, triple, half, whatever works for you. You can also add more mix-in’s like chocolate chips, nuts, anything you want.
[bctt tweet=”5-minute Cinnamon Raw Granola made with 6 ingredients”]
5-minute Cinnamon Rawnola
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons seeds (I used pepita & sunflower)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 10 pitted & soften dates
- Place oatmeal, seeds, coconut flakes & cinnamon in food processor
- Pulse for a few seconds until combined & pieces are broken into smaller crumbs
- Add dates & coconut oil and pulse again until the well combined (about 15 seconds)
- Using clean hands, scrunch the mixture together in the food processor to make "clusters" (there will be some clusters and some crumbs)
- Enjoy with your favorite milk, chia pudding or on top of fruit
- Keep in fridge for a week
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting the blog and making rachLmansfield.com possible! xx