7 Things I’m Loving Lately
It’s the freaking weekend – HALLELUJAH! I wanted to kick off the weekend and share a few things I am loving lately. 7 things to be exact. I contemplated making this a consistent “10 things I’m loving lately” but 7 was the lucky number this week.
- Suja Revive – GUYS! This is huge for me. Usually I cannot stand drinking green juice. I take one sip and want to spit it out immediately. Until my friends over at Suja generously sent me a variety of their newest products, including Revive. It is so light and watery but still has such a delicious variety of ingredients. Revive even has spirulina in it, which despite it being super good for you, it smells like garbage to me (sorry, spirulina). I am also loving their Lavenade and Spark, definitely check those out ASAP!
- barre3 – You may have seen my blog post last week about the barre3 challenge during the month of January. We are challenged to go 4x a week to the studio and take at least 1 online 10 minute class. This week was the first week and I went 5 days in a row! Feeling pretty flipping awesome right now for the first week. If you haven’t signed up yet, it’s not too late!
- Spaghetti Squash Pizza – So I have never had spaghetti squash before and recently came across a recipe for Spaghetti Squash Pizza, which obviously motivated me to finally purchase one. BTW it costs $8.49 for a big spaghetti squash, am I crazy or is that insane?! I made this last night and overall I loved the taste but it is definitely no pizza. I recommend it if you love spaghetti squash and are looking for a new way to prepare it. Let’s be real – there’s no substitute for pizza!
- 5 Ways to Naturally Beat a Hangover – After dancing my booty off and having 1 too many martini’s on New Year’s Eve, I was loving Mckel’s recent 5 Ways to Naturally Beat a Hang Over article. I don’t buy into the whole “eat greasy food and drink a beer cure” so it was nice to have a healthier way to recoup after the night.
- Breakfast Cupcakes – Yup, that’s right. Breakfast-freaking-cupcakes. I used Simple Mills amazing vanilla cupcake mix and added freshly made granola from OatMeals (a gem here in NYC) and my favorite dark chocolate chips as a sweet treat. Their mix is made with almond & coconut flour, coconut sugar and all good-for-you ingredients. Get on that![bctt tweet=”Breakfast Cupcakes topped with granola & dark chocolate chips – HALLELUJAH! “]
- Parenthood – Yes, the television show that came out like 4 decades ago. Jord & I are finally joining the bandwagon and have watched 5 seasons in the last couple of weeks (what else do we do in the cold?!). I am absolutely obsessed. I laugh, cry, and pretend I am a Braverman, NBD.
- Vine to Wind – my girl Kristine does a Friday Faves weekly post and I’m actually obsessed with it AND with her. When we became cyber friends (LOL) last year via Instagram, she quickly turned into one of my favorite people. Then we met in person during her trip to NYC last spring and fell in love over Butcher’s Daughter, barre & endless walks throughout NYC. Follow her for her San Fran food & fitness life and your daily dose of sarcasm.
That’s a wrap today. Now most importantly, HAPPY WEEKEND BABES!