Hey what’s up, hello little TART! I told you babes this month was going to be DREAMY, and this Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart is seriously giving me all kinds of vibes right now.
Ever since I bought a tart pan for the chocolate hazelnut tart, I have been obsessed. I always thought tarts were so hard to make, but they are SO simple. They just look fancy af (don’t kill me for saying af) to intimidate us or something.
I made this 8-ingredient Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart for my mama. The queen of all things berries and chocolate. She is obsessed with chocolate covered strawberries and anything dark chocolate and raspberry related. She also loves a super easy recipe that is healthy and with minimal ingredients. This tart is just that.
This Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart is grain-free and dairy-free. It is also made with such simple ingredients like almond and coconut flour, coconut oil, etc. I used Zevia’s new Raspberry Lime Energy Drink for the crust. Yup sounds crazy, but it adds an extra raspberry kick to the crust. And it is so good.
I have a Zevia collection in my apartment at the moment. I have been using it in my baking recipes now for a few months and love adding it to the most random recipes. I also drink one everyday in the afternoon (when I used to drink soda) and it curbs my bubbly craving. The ginger ale is my recent vice but these energy ones are SO good. My Dad has a case of them at home now too, he is obsessed! The Mango Energy Drink is his personal favorite.
Zevia’s Raspberry Lime Energy Drink is also one of the only raspberry-flavored beverages I have seen. I used the mango flavor in a ginger mango dressing a few weeks ago, and the grapefruit in a yogurt breakfast bread. You babes have to try it after you eat this dreamy chocolatey TART! It is the ultimate dessert to bring to a holiday party or serve after dinner. I promise you will wow your guests 😉
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons Zevia Raspberry Lime Energy Drink
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh not frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a food processor, blend together tart crust ingredients until fully combined into a dough
- Spray 14x5 tart pan well and add crust into the pan and press down, forming the crust
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes
- While crust is baking, bring the almond milk to a low boil and simmer for about 5 minutes to heat up
- Pour chocolate chips into a small bowl then once milk is heated, pour on top of chocolate chips
- Stir together until chocolate chips are completely melted
- Add onto the tart crust, followed by raspberries
- Llet it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes then enjoy!
- *Will stay good for about 5-7 days, you can put tin foil on it or keep in airtight container
Thank you Zevia for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!