When I first started my love affair with almond butter (particularly Justin’s Almond Butter) a couple of years ago, I was putting it on anything and everything. It immediately came into my weekly line up in my breakfast, lunch and snack ideas. I loved making almond butter & jelly sandwiches, smearing it on my english muffins, anything! And you better buh-lieve it’s going in my oats just like my PB&J Overnight Oats.
I switched up my Superfood Jam by making it with strawberries instead of blueberries for this overnight oats recipe. You can find my Superfood Jam recipe here. The flavor almond butter I use varies each time between vanilla, maple and classic so feel free to use which ever you prefer.
Almond Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats
- 3/4 cup of old fashion oatmeal
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk (depends how thick you like it)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1.5 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1.5 tablepsoons of my Superfood Jam
- Add oats, milk, chia seeds and cinnamon together in your mason jar or tupperware.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Top with almond butter and jam the next morning.