I seriously love bananas. I truly believe that I love and appreciate them more than most people. I eat one every single day and love when they are freckled and a few days old. They are so sweet and delicious. Plus they are great for digestion and our stomachs. I am convinced I feel off on days I don’t eat one.
I literally hide the bananas that I want to eat so Jord or my Dad or whoever I am with, doesn’t take them from me.
Yes.. I am that nuts.
Bananas are a staple in my recipes and especially when it comes to oatmeal. I recently made a PaleOatmeal and bananas were the base of it. Plus my endless love for banana bread is pretty intense right now. I am working on a few new recipes I can’t wait to share with you guys soon.
So anyways, these Banana Split Overnight Oats..
If you are feeling really crazy, you can add a cherry on top and some of my favorite chocolate sauce.
Also, can we all take a minute to admire this gold spoon in the first photo? I finally found one after my endless hunt for 1 gold spoon (thank you Sur La Table!).
[bctt tweet=”Vegan & Gluten free Banana Split Overnight Oats”]
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 banana sliced (I used a very ripe one)
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Optional: chocolate sauce, cherries
- Combine ingredients in your tupperware or mason jar of choice
- Mix very well and leave in the fridge for at least 3-5 hours (or overnight) so everything absorbs
- Enjoy within 3-5 days of making
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting the blog and making rachLmansfield.com possible! xx