Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/banana-split-overnight-oats/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Banana Split Overnight Oats
3 hrs 5 mins
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 banana sliced (I used a very ripe one)
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Optional: chocolate sauce, cherries
- Combine ingredients in your tupperware or mason jar of choice
- Mix very well and leave in the fridge for at least 3-5 hours (or overnight) so everything absorbs
- Enjoy within 3-5 days of making