Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/blueberry-muffin-overnight-oats/
© 2015 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (I used Old Fashioned Oats)
- 3/4 cup of coconut milk (you can use any milk you like)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/3 cup of organic blueberries (I used frozen ones)
- A sprinkle of raw shaved almonds
- 1.5 tablespoons of Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter
- Dash of cinnamon
- Mix together oatmeal, milk, chia seeds, blueberries, almonds and cinnamon.
- Let them sit overnight in your refrigerator.
- The next morning add the vanilla almond butter. I highly recommend microwaving the almond butter for about 10-15 seconds so it softens and can mix easily.