Um, hi you are going to LOVE these. Like crazy over the moon, can’t sleep, can’t drink, can’t eat anything else besides these gems kind of CRAZY!
I have been loving creating some new fudge recipes and after seeing how much you babes enjoyed the Pistachio Fudge, I have been over here eating way too much fudge from all the recipe experimenting.
This Cacao Nib Coconut Butter Freezer Fudge is actually my new favorite recipe. It is SO easy to make because you need 5 ingredients and minimal props. You can make it to meal prep and bring to work or school (just keep cold as long as you can) and you can even make a ton of them in advanced and keep them in your freezer. I personally have been enjoying them frozen and letting them thaw out for a minute or two then biting into the perfect coconut-y fudge.
I also LOVE that these have collagen peptides in them. Yup, I added Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides to this recipe and you don’t even know. I look for any way to add collagen to my eats and drinks. It has done wonders for my hair/skin/nails, digestion and gives me some extra protein. I add it to my smoothies daily but you can add to coffee, tea anything. If you get unflavored ones you won’t even taste it! I did use the coconut and vanilla flavor for this recipe though and it added such delicious flavor to it!
You guys are likely familiar with Vital Proteins by now but here are a few of my other favorite recipes using collagen peptides.
WHAT YOU NEED
Coconut butter (I use this brand, use code RACHL for chocolate surprise with order!)
Cacao Nib Coconut Butter Freezer Fudge (paleo)
- 1 cup coconut butter (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Vanilla + Coconut Water Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons cacao nibs
- In a small sauce pan, combine coconut butter, coconut oil, collagen peptides and cinnamon
- Whisk over low heat and mix until melted and well combined (no clumps left)
- Line a baking tray with mini muffin liners or spray well (you can also use an ice cube tray instead as a mold)
- Fill each tin with the melted coconut mixture and sprinkle cacao nibs on top
- Add to freezer for 30 minutes then enjoy!
- *Will stay good for a month in freezer
Thank you Vital Proteins for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!