Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/chickpea-less-beet-hummus/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Chickpea-less Beet Hummus (oil-free)
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, steamed
- 3 small cooked beets (roasted or steamed)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 bag of Harvest Snap Snapea Crisps
- In a food processor combine all ingredients (except the Harvest Snaps)
- Keep pulsing until ingredients are blended together and creamy (if it isn't getting creamy, add more tahini)
- Enjoy with Harvest Snaps Snappea Crisps, Lentil Bean or Black Bean snacks!
- *Beet hummus will stay good in fridge for 5 days