Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/chocolate-chunk-tahini-cookies/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Chocolate Chunk Tahini Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour/starch
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1-2 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 flax eggs (or chia or regular egg)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces dark chocolate bar, chopped
- Make a flax egg by combining 2 tablespoons of ground flax + 6 tablespoons water and mix well then set in fridge for 10 minutes to set
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper and grease well
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients
- In another medium bowl mix together all wet ingredients with a mixer
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix again
- Fold in dark chocolate pieces then begin scooping each cookie (I used a small cookie scooper) and add onto the baking tray (about 12 will fit)
- Press down on each cookie so that they aren't ball shaped and make sure there is space between each as they will expand as they bake
- Bake for 12 minutes and enjoy!
- *Will stay fresh for 5-7 days in airtight container for freezer for longer