Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-stuffed-baked-banana-boats/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Baked Banana Boats
- 1 banana ripe and peeled
- 1.5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon unsalted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Gently slice the banana ½ inch deep creating a slit down the center, do not cut too far in our the banana will cut in half
- Form a little boat of sorts with tin foil to keep the banana sitting up with split upright
- Add peanut butter, chocolate chips and peanuts into the banana slit and bake for about 10 minutes
- Enjoy immediately!