I’ve noticed recently that most people make a smoothie bowl with of a ton of fruit, maybe some acai and even a couple of veggies. Now mine on the other hand have been consisting of bananas, chocolate, nut butters etc. I should probably try to add the extra vitamins and nutrients but this combo is just too dreamy.
Once you try this Chunky Monkey Smoothie Bowl you will know exactly what I’m talking about. The combination of bananas, chocolate and PB granola hit every taste bud in my mouth and it doesn’t get any better. The ingredients make it so creamy and the chunky crunchy toppings compliment each other in the most amazing way.
And once you make the Chunky Monkey Smoothie Bowl, don’t forget to try my (skinny) Chunk Monkey Overnight Oats
Chunky Monkey Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 1 packet of kavacha tribe superfood powder
- 1/3 cup of oat my goodness chunky monkey granola
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacoco
- Place frozen bananas and kavacha tribe superfood powder into your nutribullet or blender.
- Add cashew milk and blend until smoothie consistency.
- Pour into your bowl and top with granola and cacoco