Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/cookie-dusted-peanut-butter-chocolate-truffles/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Cookie Dusted Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles
1 hr 15 mins
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (can sub almond if paleo)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 box ginnybakes dreamy vegan delight cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- In your food processor, combine peanut butter, coconut flour and coconut sugar
- Pulse until blended well into a dough
- Roll into truffle balls and individually place each onto a lined baking tray
- Pop into the freezer for 15-30 minutes
- After the freezer, heat coconut oil and dark chocolate chips in the microwave until fully melted
- Place the crushed ginnybakes cookies in a medium bowl for dipping
- Individually take each truffle and dip it into the melted chocolate and immediately into the bowl of crushed cookies, coating it well (you can use a fork or spoon if you want to keep it clean)
- Place each truffle back onto baking tray and pop in the freezer for another 45-60 minutes
- Leave in fridge for up to 7 days and freezer for longer!