Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/copycat-peanut-butter-mms/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
5-ingredient Copycat Peanut Butter M&Ms
- In a food processor, blend together the peanut butter, dates, honey and coconut flour until a dough of sorts forms
- Line a small baking tray or large cutting board with parchment paper and begin rolling the M&Ms by scooping about 1 teaspoon into a ball and placing on baking tray
- Repeat for remaining dough then add tray to fridge for about 20-30 minutes
- Melt the dark chocolate and gently dip each M&M into the chocolate using a fork and make sure to take off any excess chocolate so its not too thick (I used a spoon)
- Place on baking tray and repeat for remaining M&Ms and place in fridge for 30 minutes to set and enjoy!
Store these in the fridge for up to a week or the freezer for a couple months
Loading nutrition data...