There is no such thing as too many french fry recipes friends.
I cannot get enough of making all types of french fries like those Crispy Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries and Shoestring Sweet Potato Fries. But today we are switching things up a bit with a new potato in town. And by new, I mean I finally bought a potato that isn’t an organic Japanese sweet potato or orange sweet potato.
I branched out of my usual routine at the store and got organic russet potatoes. And now I am obsessed. There is really not a potato that I don’t love to eat though. Coming from the girl who hated potatoes less than a year I ago… I know it is crazy.
I also have been making a Supergreen Guacamole to dip my fries in, which is a game changer. Of course I love using condiments and eating them plain, but dipping these thick-cut fries into Supergreen Guacamole is my dream savory combo right now.
The Supergreen Guacamole is filled with 3 easy ingredients. One being the avocado (duh) then I also add in some chopped organic spinach and garlic. I use Organic Girl greens always and in this recipe, I use their baby spinach but really any works. Especially their new rebel greens that are absolutely deliciously crunchy and fresh. The garlic adds the perfect amount of seasoning but you can also add anything else like jalapeños, red pepper or anything you are craving.
Hope you guys love this recipe as much as I do. Don’t forget to share with me over on Instagram! Here are a few of my other favorite Organic Girl recipes from the blog: The Ultimate Healthy Brownies, Avocado Greens Caesar Salad with Sweet Potato Croutons and Whole30 Loaded Veggie Burgers.
- 6 small organic russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large avocado, ripe
- 1 cup Organic Girl Baby Spinach (or any of their greens!)
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Wash each potato with a veggie brush and fruit/veggie soap (this is important, potatoes are very dirty!)
- Slice the tip off of each end then cut in half length wise then again into 3 pieces
- Toss the potatoes in avocado oil and black pepper then add to baking sheet
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes than flip and bake for another 20 minutes until crispy
- While fries bake, chop the greens into small pieces then add to a bowl with garlic and mash the avocado to create the guac
- Dip fries into guac and enjoy!
Store any leftover fries in the fridge for up to a week! Feel free to sub any potato you prefer.