Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/crunchy-green-goddess-salad/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Crunchy Green Goddess Salad with Tahini Dressing
- 1 medium/large kale
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 cucumber cut in 1/4" slices
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts (or raw if you prefer)
- 1 package of Harvest Snaps (I used lightly salted flavor)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1/4 cup dijon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup water
- Wash the kale and remove stems
- Begin massaging kale in a large bowl with avocado oil with your hands or tongs, you want to make sure it is massaged well so it softens and isn't as rough when you eat
- Next begin making dressing put adding all ingredients into food processor or NutriBullet and blend until creamy and well combined
- Pour into a small container and set aside
- Begin assembling salad by adding rest of salad toppings into the bowl with the massaged kale
- Add dressing on top and enjoy!
- Dressing will stay good for about 5-7 days as will salad but needs to be left in fridge in airtight container. I think it tastes best after marinating in dressing for at least 30 minutes*