There was a time period that I ate this smoothie every single day. Like for about 2 weeks or even more I made this smoothie mousse pudding orgasm DAILY.
I don’t even think smoothie is the right word to describe it as it is more of a pudding-type thing but when I first made this I had every intention of creating a smoothie bowl out of it. It is honestly one of the best things I have ever made or eaten in my entire life. The flavor combo and consistency is on point and the healthy fats and nutrients in this bowl left me full and satisfied in the best way possible.
What I love most about this bowl is that it is also very low in sugar. Literally the only sugar is from dates as I used no sugar added chocolate and coconut to top it off with. This chocolate avocado orgasmic bowl makes a really bomb af dinner too if you are feeling lazy one night and want to make a smoothie and eat chocolate. You can also invite me over because I would never decline this Dark Chocolate Avocado Orgasm Smoothie. That would be sinful.
WHAT YOU NEED
Nut butter (I used Mee Eat Paleo – code RACHL for 10% off!)
Dark Chocolate Avocado Orgasm Smoothie (low-sugar, vegan)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup/handful of sliced and frozen zucchini (can you use fresh but frozen is better consistency)
- 1-2 pitted dates (if they're small use two!)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1.5 tablespoon nut butter (I used a chocolate almond butter from Meet Eat Paleo - code RACHL for 10% off)
- 1-2 scoops of chocolate protein of choice
- 1.5 cup nut milk
- Coconut flakes, chocolate pieces
- Place avocado, zucchini, dates, cacao powder, nut butter, protein then milk in blender
- Blend until creamy (takes about 2-3 minutes for me)
- Add to bowl of choice and top with coconut flakes and chocolate and enjoy!