Nope, you are not dreaming right now. We are actually eating Dark Chocolate S’mores Pizza.
Never heard of dessert pizza before? Your world is about to seriously change. It is the most underrated type of pizza ever. I had it for the first time a few years ago at a work meeting. I was in charge of ordering the food (shocker), so I obviously ordered something I would want, ha! A gourmet pizza truck. I mean, who wouldn’t want a gourmet pizza truck for their work lunch?
So the truck comes and serves us traditional Margherita Pizza, my random order of goat cheese, mushrooms, arugula and balsamic, and then my life changed. They served us the fluffiest neapolitan pizza crust topped with nutella, bananas and strawberries. Yup, now you can see why my life changed so much.
Being someone who isn’t 100% obsessed with nutella (yes, so kill me), I immediately wanted to try it out with just melted chocolate or peanut butter. Since at that time I wasn’t blogging, I completely forgot about this idea and never made it.
Then Udi’s sent me their gluten-free pizza crust and I immediately remembered how badly I wanted to make dessert pizza. Udi’s crust is perfect for this because it’s thin crust and gets super crispy and crunch, just how I love my pizza crusts. I keep them in the freezer for when I need a quick and easy pizza crust for our weekly pizza night. And yes, that exists because my Jord is a pizza lover and he requests it all the time.
This Dark Chocolate S’Mores Pizza is made with just FOUR ingredients babes – yes FOUR! So crazy easy it kills me.
It is the perfect dessert pizza for really any season but summer is even more amazing because it is the most popular summer dessert, S’MORES!
[bctt tweet=”Gluten-free Dark Chocolate S’Mores Pizza made with 4 easy ingredients” username=”rachLmansfield”]
Dark Chocolate S'mores Pizza
- 1 pizza crust, I used UDI's Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate nut butter (any nut butter would work but try to use chocolate)
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows (I used vegan ones)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Spread the chocolate nut butter onto the pizza crust
- Add mini marshmallows on top and bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes
- You can also broil for the last minute to get the marshmallows to golden
- Drizzle melted chocolate chips on top of pizza
- Enjoy! This will stay good for about 5-7 days in fridge but I recommend enjoying day of
Learn more about living gluten free! Visit http://udisglutenfree.com/community
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Udi’s Gluten Free. The opinions and text are all mine.