Fudge-y Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Just kidding, I never am that quiet but SERIOUSLY GUYS! These brownies are unreal. Double the chocolate plus a creamy peanut butter swirl throughout these brownies, oh my gosh! Plus they’re gluten free for all my gf babes!
I think if I had to describe Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies in one word it would be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
For freaking REAL.
Okay now that I’m done drooling and using way too many adjectives to describe these brownies, let’s get to the actual facts about these brownies.
By now you guys most likely know my good friends over at ginnybakes. If not, you can check out some of my recipes I made for them here, here, here, and here (just to name a few, I am a little obsessed).
Today I used their Gluten Free Lovely Brownie Bliss Mix. Their mix is organic, gluten free, non gmo and flipping amazing. They make they most soft and chocolate-y brownies, so you really don’t even have to add anything else to the mix if you are feeling basic brownies. But in my opinion, why make basic brownies when you can have Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies.
When I first decided to make a peanut butter swirl in my brownies, I’m not going to lie, I was seriously nervous I would mess it up. I don’t have a steady hand and am not very patient so the fact that these turned out has me doing a happy dance.
[bctt tweet=”Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, need I say more?”]
Here is what you will need to make Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
ginnybakes Lovely Brownie Bliss mix
Water (yes, water)
- 1 box of ginnybakes brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil (melted and then cooled to room temp)
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips (non-dairy I use)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and move rack to middle of the oven
- Grease your baking dish (you can use 8x8, 9x9 or 9x12 like I did)
- Pour dry mix into a mixing bowl
- Add coconut oil, egg and water and mix well
- Pour ¾ of the brownie batter to the dish and make sure it's evenly distributed
- Drop dollops of peanut butter filling (about 1 tablespoon each) on top of batter, spacing about 1 inch apart
- Drizzle remaining batter on top of batter spread around pan
- Gently swirl peanut butter filling into batter with the end of a utensil (I used the end of my spoon)
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes
By the way, if you use the code bake7 on ginnybakes website, you get $5 off your order of $25 or more (not a affiliate code, just wanted to share the love!)