I bought a tart pan friends. And I have never felt more adult. I was always so intimidated by tarts and thought they were super hard to make.
That is until I found this tart pan and my life changed. The tart crust pops right out making it quick and seamless to transfer to a serving plate.
The Easiest Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Tart is just in time for the holiday season. Aka when you have a million holiday parties and get togethers, and we are all looking for easy and delicious recipes to make. The tart is grain-free, dairy-free and NO oven is necessary. It is super light and won’t have you feeling so blah after a holiday feast.
The crust of the tart is made with just 3 ingredients and is filled with a 2-ingredient chocolate ganache. The ganache inside is made with just dark chocolate chips and REBBL Reishi Chocolate. You probably recognize REBBL from those Flourless Golden Milk Pancakes. REBBL is one of my absolute favorite brands and products. They make the most delicious elixirs and protein beverages filled with super herbs.
I have been drinking the Reishi Chocolate one and using it in different recipes. You can replace it in anything you’d really use nut milk for. It is SO good in overnight oats too for extra creaminess and chocolatey flavor. Plus it has the extra boost of super-herb Reishi in it.
In case you are like WTF is Reishi, here are the deets. Reishi helps support healthy immune function and cardiovascular health. It also helps promote healthy aging and protects the liver and detoxification. Which obviously means this is the perfect tart for holiday parties when we have a few drinks too 🙂
This Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Tart is seriously the easiest dessert to make ever. No oven, only 6 ingredients and tastes flipping AMAZEBALLS. Grain and dairy-free, topped with toasted hazelnuts and a drizzle of almond butter, you babes are going to LOVE this recipe!
The Easiest Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Tart (grain-free, no-bake)
- 1 and 1/3 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup REBBL Reishi Chocolate
- 8 ounces of dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts (just toasted on a pan or you can have raw)
- Pulse together crust ingredients in food processor until all the ingredients are combined and in pieces
- Grease a 14x5 tart pan with coconut oil
- Press together crust ingredients into pan and form up on edges as well
- Set aside and begin making chocolate ganache
- Place dark chocolate chips in a small/medium bowl
- Heat the REBBL Reishi Chocolate in sauce pan and bring to low boil
- Pour onto chocolate chips and stir together chocolate is fully melted and combined with REBBL
- Pour on top of the tart crust and top with hazelnuts and I drizzled almond butter too!
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes to set and enjoy!
- I recommend enjoying within a couple days of making! Store in fridge
Thank you REBBL for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!