Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/easiest-dark-chocolate-hazelnut-tart/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
The Easiest Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Tart (grain-free, no-bake)
- 1 and 1/3 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup REBBL Reishi Chocolate
- 8 ounces of dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts (just toasted on a pan or you can have raw)
- Pulse together crust ingredients in food processor until all the ingredients are combined and in pieces
- Grease a 14x5 tart pan with coconut oil
- Press together crust ingredients into pan and form up on edges as well
- Set aside and begin making chocolate ganache
- Place dark chocolate chips in a small/medium bowl
- Heat the REBBL Reishi Chocolate in sauce pan and bring to low boil
- Pour onto chocolate chips and stir together chocolate is fully melted and combined with REBBL
- Pour on top of the tart crust and top with hazelnuts and I drizzled almond butter too!
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes to set and enjoy!
- I recommend enjoying within a couple days of making! Store in fridge