Apparently I was feeling very ambitious when I planned out the first full week of December. I looked at my content calendar earlier and saw that I have 5 recipes coming out this week.. Like oh, okay Rachel. I have never posted this many in one week so I am curious to see how it goes. Will it be overload or will you babes love it? We shall see.
I do know that you are going to LOVE these Easy 2-ingredient Dark Chocolate Truffles. They are super simple and absolutely AMAZING. And I am not just saying that because I made them. I thought they would be good but I was not expecting them to be this good. Plus they are just so simple and easy to make.
I used Simple Mill’s new chocolate frosting and melted chocolate chips. That is IT!
Simple Mill’s new frosting line is a game changer. it is made with coconut oil and has NO gluten, grains, soy corn, dairy or gross gums. It is creamy and whipped and so easy to spread onto baked foods too. It also is sweetened with monk fruit for half the sugar and carbs than most frosting brands. THANK YOU Simple Mills, you continue to amazing me everyday. As I sit here waiting for my pizza from their pizza mix to be ready for dinner.
I made these Easy 2-ingredient Dark Chocolate Truffles for my Friendsgiving dinner the other week too and no one could believe how “clean” they were. My friends hosting the dinner wanted me to make desserts (shocker) but I had a crazy week and knew I would have a chance to make something Thanksgiving themed. Clearly I turn to chocolate and these truffles were just perfect. You babes loved the other brownie truffles and peanut butter truffles so much and these are even easier!
I covered them in raw pumpkin seeds, cacao, coconut flakes and some with goji berries. You can use anything you’d like!
I even brought a few to my Flybarre instructor last week and she was obsessed. I always try to bring the Flywheel Sports instructors treats when I have. I figure they help tone my booty, it is the least I can do 🙂
Keep me posted if any of you make these truffles! I think you are going to LOVE them and love the simplicity. Plus check out Simple Mills other baking and cooking mixes. I have been using their products for a couple years now and I cannot be more obsessed.
Just look at that chocolatey perfect center…
- 1 container of Simple Mills Chocolate Frosting
- 1 8 ounce bag of dark chocolate chips
- Topping ideas: coconut flakes, cacao powder, pumpkin seeds, goji berries, chocolate chips, pistachios
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second ingredients, stirring in between
- In a large bowl add the frosting and melted chocolate then mix with Kitchen Aid so it is well combined
- Using a cookie scooper or tablespoon, form into balls and add to baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Sprinkle toppings on top and pop in fridge for 30-60 minutes to harden
- *Store in airtight container for up to 5 days or freeze for longer!