I made fifty Cashew Pesto Pizza Crackers.. Who’s coming over to party?!
No but really, I whipped up these delicious gluten-free pizza crackers and they are so good and too easy to make. I cannot wait to share them with you today.
Ever since moving into our new home, we are always having friends and family over to see the place and entertain. This is so much fun for us to finally do since our last apartments were so tiny and we could barely fit the two of us let alone a crew of people.
Of course with entertaining comes lots of food and drinks to serve. I love making all the delicious treats to give to our friends, but I am always thinking of some easy savory ideas to serve up. I have to remember not everyone has a massive sweet tooth like me 😉
If you want something quick and easy to serve to your guests, these Cashew Pesto Pizza Crackers are it. I whipped up a simple 4 ingredient pesto using cashews, greens, avocado oil and garlic. Then added it on top of Glutino’s Gluten Free Multigrain Crackers with some fresh goat cheese and pine nuts. You can use any of Glutino’s Gluten Free Crackers for this. They have a variety of pretzels, bagel chips and more that are perfect for fun appetizers!
When you bake these in the oven the crackers get all crispy and then I like to broil it at the end so the cheese crisps a bit too.
You can have a delicious appetizer for your guests in under 15 minutes. Nothing is easier than that!
WHAT YOU NEED
Greens of choice (I used a mix of arugula, basil and spinach)
Goat cheese (or cheese of choice)
Easy Cashew Pesto Pizza Crackers (gluten-free)
- 3 cups mixed greens (I used a mix of arugula, spinach and basil)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 small garlic cloves
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Glutino Multigrain Gluten-free Crackers
- 4 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- In a food processor, combine pesto ingredients and blend until creamy and well combined
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Add about 20 crackers to the tray and smear pesto on top of each
- Add some goat cheese and place in the oven for 8-10 minutes (you can also broil for a few seconds to get the cheese crisped!)
- Add pine nuts and enjoy!
- *Store leftover pesto in airtight container in fridge for up to a week or freezer for a month
Thank you Glutino for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!