Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/easy-gluten-free-blueberry-pancake-scones/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Easy Gluten-free Blueberry Pancake Scones
- 1 box Simple Mills Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 large pasture raised eggs
- 1/2 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup washed organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar
- Mix in the pancake & waffle mix, coconut flour and baking powder until evenly combined
- Fold in blueberries and mix well
- Scoop into about 10 scones and add to baking sheet
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes then enjoy!
Store leftovers in airtight container on counter for up to 5 days or in the fridge for a week or freezer for a coupe months!