More pancakes PLEASE!
I have already made these Flourless Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes 3x before posting the recipe. They are so light, so flavorful and so easy to make. Plus they are packed with easy and delicious ingredients (like two types of chocolate, duh).
You probably noticed from Instagram that my berry obsession right now is really intense. I stocked up last week on raspberries, strawberries and blackberries and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
They are so sweet and tarty and I love how fresh they are right now.
These Flourless Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes are made with just oatmeal. No regular or whole wheat flour. Just my go-to Modern Oats “Just Oatmeal” is needed. I grind up some into oat flour and then leave some as oats when making the batter. It is so cake-y and filling thanks to the oatmeal.
Modern Oats is a staple in my pantry and at Jord’s work desk. They are so delicious and have so many flavors so it is impossible to get bored with them.
To make these pancakes you will also need:
[bctt tweet=”Flourless Chocolatey Raspberry Pancakes with less than 10 ingredients”]
Flourless Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes
- 1.5 cups oat flour (pour oats into nutribullet/blender and blend)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg (can sub flax egg, I haven't tested though)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Combine oat flour, oatmeal and baking powder
- Add milk, egg, coconut oil, vanilla to dry mix
- Let the batter thicken for about 5 minutes (do not stir)
- Add dark chocolate chips & raspberries and mix gently
- Heat your pan to medium and grease with coconut oil
- Place spoonful (about 2 tablespoons) of batter for each pancake onto your pan
- Cook on one side until the top starts to slightly bubble
- Flip over and cook for additional 2-3 minutes or until ready
- Drizzle with maple syrup and voila!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting the blog and making rachLmansfield.com possible! xx