This Flourless Grapefruit Yogurt Bread is going to be your new favorite citrus loaf, I can promise you that. It is made with minimal ingredients and it is grain-free! So fluffy and cake-y, Jord and I were devouring this as soon as I tested the first loaf.
At first I was a little hesitant on baking with grapefruit but I know citrus breads can be quite delicious and I wanted to make one to enjoy for breakfast. It is made with vanilla yogurt, which adds extra protein and a creamy consistency to the bread.
When Zevia sent me their new energy drinks, I was SO excited about these flavors. The grapefruit one was the first I tried because I love love love grapefruit drinks. The flavor is absolutely perfect and there are no creepy ingredients. Their new energy line also comes in Mango Ginger and Raspberry Lime (stay tuned for recipes with those gems soon). It’s the perfect pick me up and is packed with flavor without any gross chemicals!
One of my favorite parts about Zevia is how versatile it is. There is so much more you can do with their beverages besides drink them. I used Zevia in those Flourless Fudgey Strawberry Brownies, Vegan Blueberry Pancakes and Easy Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies. No one ever expects to bake with Zevia and I love helping you babes think outside the can (get it? #dadjokes).
This Flourless Grapefruit Yogurt Bread has the perfect subtle hint of grapefruit and you can top it off with an extra dollop of yogurt or your favorite nut butter. Grab it and head out the door and your delicious grain-free breakfast is set.
If you make this, don’t forget to share with me on social. I can’t wait to see!
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (I used Siggi's)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2/3 cup creamy almond butter (or your nut butter of choice)
- 2 teaspoons grapefruit zest
- 1/4 cup Zevia Energy Grapefruit
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease bread dish well
- Mix together wet ingredients with Kitchen Aid mixer
- Add in dry ingredients and mix again
- Pour into bread dish and bake for about 35-40 minutes (use toothpick to see if the bread is done)
- Let cool for about 30 minutes then enjoy! I drizzled coconut butter on mine.
- Store in fridge and enjoy within 5 days or freeze for longer*
Thank you Zevia for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!