Grab a friend, family member, boyfriend, wife, anyone and make this Flourless Stovetop Peach Cobbler for Two ASAP.
First of all it is made with only FIVE easy ingredients. It is flourless. It is dairy-free. It is gluten-free. And it is flipping AMAZEBALLS. Basically when you finish dinner one night and you still aren’t satisfied (aka me every night) and you need a super easy to dessert to make in just a few minutes, this is your new go-to.
Because Peach Cobbler is known for being a super indulgent, heavy, buttery dessert, I made us something extra clean and healthy. What else is new, I know.
Also you don’t even need an oven to make it. Yup, that is right babes, no oven necessary. I am pretty sure that makes this even better for summer since who the beep wants to turn their oven on unless they absolutely 100% have to. I personally try to turn mine on once a day MAX, so I make a bunch of things at once. But for this Flourless Peach Cobbler, you only need your stovetop and a medium-sized pan.
Also, did I mention this recipe only calls for 5 ingredients? Seems like I will be making this 24/7 since it is with ingredients we are likely to have in the kitchen during the summer.
As you know, almost every cobbler recipe has to be paired with some sort of ice cream or yogurt. For mine, I happened to have coconut yogurt in the fridge. And it pairs deliciously with this recipe. Another idea is a dairy-free ice cream or sorbet. But you can feel free to use any cold ice cream-like dessert you’d like.
Finally, if you do make this Flourless Peach Cobbler for you and your babe, don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram. I absolutely love seeing what recipes you guys make. I also love seeing the twist you each put on the recipe when you make them. It is amazing how much we can inspire each other in the kitchen.
[bctt tweet=”Easy Flourless Peach Cobbler for Two” username=”rachLmansfield”]
Flourless Stovetop Peach Cobbler for Two (vegan & gluten-free)
- 1/3 cup oat flour (place oatmeal in blender or food processor to make oat flour)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 peaches sliced
- Preheat skillet or medium sized pan to medium heat
- Pour coconut oil onto skillet to grease
- Mix oat flour, coconut sugar and almond milk to combine, then pour the batter over the melted coconut oil (do not mix all together!)
- Place the peaches on top of the batter and cover to cook for about 15 minutes, mix around every 5 minutes or so to make sure the peaches are cooking on all sides
- Finally, serve immediately with your favorite yogurt or ice cream