Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/flourless-vegan-blueberry-lemon-pancakes/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Flourless Vegan Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
- 2 cups oat flour (I have not tested this with other flour)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted & cooled
- 1/4 cup Lemon Lime Zevia
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (another milk works too)
- 1 chia or flax egg (you can use regular egg too, instructions below)
- 1/3 cup cleaned organic blueberries
- Make chia egg by combining 1 tablespoon ground chia (NOT chia seed), 3 tablespoons water and mix in a small bowl and let it sit for 5 minutes or until it takes on a goopy texture similar to raw egg yolk
- In medium bowl, mix together pancake ingredients and let sit for a few minutes to thicken
- Grease a medium skillet with coconut oil or butter
- Heat to medium-high and make sure the skillet or pan is well greased
- Place 2 tablespoons of batter onto the skillet per pancake
- After cooking 2-3 minutes (the pancakes will start to bubble a little on the one side), flip pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Finally, enjoy with syrup, nut butter and fresh fruit!