i love connecting with each of you so much via email, instagram and at events. But due to the number of emails, requests and questions, i have made this FAQ for you to answer some questions you may have a lot quicker than waiting for a response 🙂
what discount codes to you offer?
anytime i have a code for a brand it is “RACHL” unless otherwise noted.
- eating evolved, code is RACHLcoconutcups, you get a free chocolate surprise with your purchase! i recommend getting the coconut butter, coconut butter cups, keto cups, and chocolate bars! everything they sell is AMAZING! the chocolate bar is added automatically when you order with my code
- primally pure, you get a free lip balm with your purchase. i recommend the sensitive deodorant (works for men and women), fancy face serum, bath salts, body butter, anything they sell is so great. please add the lip balm to your cart then proceed to check out, add RACHL code and it will be taken off automatically
- off my case, my absolute favorite phone case ever. you customize it to say whatever you want! they are giving 15% off ALL orders with my code, RACHL
- ALOHA, one of my absolute favorite protein powders. it is organic, stevia-free and also no soy, gluten and it’s vegan. this code gives you 20% off!
- butcher box, $15 off + free bacon + free shipping on your first order! no code but use the link in the box!
- ZUPA NOMA, a superfood ready-to-drink soup! whole30 and made with all organic ingredients. code RACHL for 15% off
- pearl butter, aka adaptogenic coconut butter! it is AMAZING and so fun to drizzle or just spoon. code RACHL for 20% off
- georgia grinders, you can get free shipping off orders of 2 or more jars with the code RACHL (i love the caramel and the cinnamon raisin omg!)
- sun basket, you can get $35 off your first order with my link! it is my FAVORITE meal delivery service because its so delicious and all organic. the meals are so creative too!
can i sub this ingredient for that ingredient?
if there is a substitute that i recommend for an ingredient, i will list it. if there isn’t anything listed to sub, please note that means i have not tested anything else. coconut flour can not be subbed for almond flour, i don’t always know if a flax egg will work for egg, etc. i work very hard to create the delicious recipes to share with you and too many substitutions makes the recipe different than what i set out for it. in conclusion, substitute at your own risk!
what is oat flour?
oat flour is oatmeal blended together. i put it into my nutribullet and blend until a flour consistency is made (about 8-10 seconds)
what is your workout routine?
i take barre class about 4x a week and walk a lot. i try to get 10k steps per day (the average amount needed recommended by fitness trackers). occasionally i spin but try to limit too much cardio as living in NYC keeps me active!
what camera do you use?
my iPhone, no professional camera here! just a gal and her iPhone 🙂 And I use VSCO cam app.
are you vegan or gluten-free?
i don’t believe in labels and titles. i am rachel and that is my diet. i eat meat, fish, eggs, dairy, you name it! i love (quality) gluten but also love gluten-free recipes, i dabble in the grain-free food too as well as dairy-free.
how many calories, fat and carb are in this recipe?
i DO NOT count calories. i believe in eating whole foods and looking at the ingredients rather than the caloric breakdown. that ish will seriously mess with your head and i don’t want to become obsessive over calories and fat etc. i eat a diet with a lot of healthy fats, proteins, carbs and fiber. eat clean food and you will feel GOOD! don’t get caught up in the nutritional info and calories, carbs, etc. of recipes. just eat REAL food made with good ingredients and listen to your body!
can i use your photos and recipes on my website?
please inquire before using any photos and recipes from my blog.