You guys, I don’t even know how to contain my excitement about these Grain Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Bliss Balls. They are vegan, they are gluten free, they have extra protein and they are GRAIN FREE. Like what? Somebody pinch me because I don’t even know how this happened.
It all started with some vegan chocolate protein powder from AboutTime I got in the mail. Sure I can make protein shakes, smoothies or mix it with milk to get my extra protein fix but these Grain Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Bliss Balls are SO MUCH BETTER! Plus AboutTime has a non gmo, gluten free and vegan protein powder – amazing! I recently made a Vegan Banana Nut Ice Cream with their vegan protein too (delicious!).
They smell like chocolate, nutty, delicious cookies and then you take a bite and you’re like “yep these actually taste too good to be true”. I have been carrying these Grain Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Bliss Balls in my gym bag the last couple of weeks as my pre workout fuel for the barre3 challenge (more info about the challenge here).
They are so doughy when you make them that I almost wanted to just call this some grain free cookie dough and stop but that will just have to be another recipe soon.
You are probably wondering what the beep is in Grain Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Bliss Balls? Well here is the run down:
AboutTime Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder (use the code RACHL for 25%, not affiliate link just a sweet deal!)
..and that’s about it ya’ll. Also for the first time I used my Food Processor to make these bliss balls. I know, I am cheating on my NutriBullet but like, we got the most amazing Cuisinart Food Processor from my bridal shower (that I am finally using 6 months later, oops) and it is a game changer, I highly recommend it if you are in the market for one.
[bctt tweet=”Grain Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Bliss Balls made with 6 ingredients”]
Grain Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Bliss Balls
- 10-12 pitted dates
- 1 or 2 scoops of AboutTime vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of vanilla almond butter
- 2 cups of roasted/unsalted cashews
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Pile in all the ingredients into your food processor
- Blend for about 2-3 minutes until it is really doughy and basically all turns into a big ball of dough
- Roll into balls (I used a tablespoon) and place into tupperware of choice
- Leave in fridge for about 2-3 weeks (I always say sooner the better)