Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/grain-free-pumpkin-peanut-butter-pie-with-cookie-crust/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Grain-free Pumpkin Peanut Butter Pie with Cookie Crust
2 hrs 10 mins
Pumpking peanut butter filling
- In a food processor, process the cookies until they are in a ground flour-like consistency then add in melted butter and pulse again until well combined
- Grease a 9 inch pie dish with coconut oil then press the cookie crust into the pie dish (save any extra to sprinkle on top!)
- Add crust to freezer to set and begin making the filling
- Wipe out the food processor (no need to go crazy cleaning!) and add the filling to the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy
- Add on top of the crust then sprinkle pecans on top if desired and additional crumbs and place back into freezer to set for 2 hours
- Slice and enjoy! Garnish with coconut yogurt or anything you prefer
Leave the pie in the freezer until ready to eat and store leftovers in fridge for up to 5 days or freezer for up to 2 months
Loading nutrition data...