I am the first to admit that I do not eat enough greens. Now if you ask me if I eat enough protein or carbs, you’ll see both my hands waving in the air. I am making a conscious effort moving forward to eat them at least once a day, which is harder for me than it sounds. That is why we are making a Green Dragonfruit Smoothie Bowl.
Even though it’s December and my finger tips have frost bite any time I go outside, I will still be making and eating smoothie bowls when I am in my toasty apartment (one of the plus sides to living in a studio). We barely have to put the heat on, especially when our oven is on – the apartment heats up SO quickly!
This Green Dragonfruit Smoothie Bowl has spinach in it (I promise you can barely taste it) and ton of my favorite ingredients that taste amazing and are amazing for you, so it’s basically a win/win if you ask me.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of iloveorganicgirl baby spinach
- 1 package of Pitaya plus smoothie pack
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- hemp seeds
- maca maple cashews
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a NutriBullet and blend until smooth
- Pour into bowl of choice and top with toppings suggested above
This recipe was sponsored by iloveorganicgirl but all thoughts and opinions are my own.