Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/healthy-seven-layer-mexican-taco-dip/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Healthy Seven Layer Mexican Taco Dip (vegan & gluten-free)
- 1 16 ounce can of refried beans (organic if possible)
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt (I used a coconut yogurt)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 lime
- 1 container of Garden Fresh Gourmet Restaurant Style Salsa
- 1 pepper diced
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (removed from stems)
- Make guacamole by mashing together avocado and juice from lime
- In a medium bowl (I used a shallow bowl) begin assembling the dip by adding a base layer of the beans followed by yogurt, guacamole, salsa, pepper, olives and cilantro
- Enjoy with your favorite chips!
- *You can make this a day ahead and leave in fridge but don't make guacamole layer until day of or it will brown!