Homemade Bone Broth Ramen Bowls made with all gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients for an easy and delicious homemade ramen recipe!
I have a confession..
I am not a soup person – whatsoever. I am not the soup for lunch kind of gal or having a bowl with my salad. It has to be a kickass soup for me to be into it (hello matzo ball soup!).
When it comes to cooking and drinking my most favorite bone broth, Bonafide Provisions, I’m usually making my Whole30 Almond Butter Thai Noodles, Skillet Turkey Burgers or Sweet Potato Taquitos. But I am excited to share that I finally made a soup of sorts that satisfied my hunger and it the spot! I have been wanting all the cozy comfort foods during this pregnancy so far!
I made Homemade Bone Broth Ramen Bowls aka a healthier twist on the salty bowl of noodles you find at many of your favorite Asian restaurants. I filled the bowl with Bonafide Provisions organic bone broth, a few of my favorite spices, rice noodles, avocado, greens and added some protein for an extra boost. Once I used ground pork and another chicken (both amazing in this!).
You guys see me drinking my bone broth daily and it is truly a staple in my life. When we were in Europe, all I wanted was a nourishing cup of bone broth with some ghee and spices in it – mmhmmmm. So yummy.
Bonafide Provisions also just came out with a handful of soups that are converting me over to the soup life. I’m drinking them like I do bone broth but they’re so tasty and flavorful. The creamy mushroom is too die for.
I hope you guys love these Homemade Bone Broth Ramen Bowls as much as I do. Sending you guys love for a beautiful rest of your week!
- 7 ounces of rice noodles
- 1 bag of Bonafide Provision Bone Broth (the chicken or beef one is great for this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup leafy organic greens
- Protein of choice: I love using this brand's ground pork sausage, chicken or beef. Soft boiled ggs or tofu would work well too
- Black sesame seeds for garnish
- Prepare the rice noodles per instructions on the box
- Once ready, use the same pot and add the noodles, spices and bone broth and warm over medium low heat for about 5- 10 minutes until the broth is hot (but no boiling)
- Add in the protein of choice, leafy greens and avocado and pour into two bowls
- Garnish with black sesame seeds and enjoy while warm!
Store leftovers in the fridge for about 5 days.
Thank you Bonafide for sponsoring this post! It means so much to me to work with brands I love and believe in here on the blog!