These granola bowls may be the cutest thing I have ever made. Plus they are SO easy to make and are such a perfect breakfast or snack idea. I literally want to host a tea party just to have an excuse to make these for people.
They are even vegan, gluten free-friendly and have planted based protein powder in them, making them super nutritious and a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack. It’s basically like eating an ice cream cone except 100x better because…granola, duh.
You can fill these homemade granola bowls with anything you want.
I personally wanted to use yogurt since it iss a new way to enjoy a parfait of sorts. The bowl gets a little soggy and when you are done eating your yogurt, you are left with a granola treat at the end. Win-win if you ask me.
J must have thought I was absolutely crazy when I made these. He happened to be home with me over the weekend and I was actually talking to them when they came out of the oven. I was so excited that they came out perfect the first time around. I have never made or even heard of granola bowls before, so nailing a recipe on a first try was 100% something to get excited about.
For these Homemade Granola Bowls you will need:
Vanilla Protein Powder (code RACHL for 20% off!)
[bctt tweet=”Vegan Homemade Granola Bowls made with less than 10 ingredients “]
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (code RACHL for 20% off)
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line cupcake/muffin tin with liners
- Mix ground chia seeds and warm water to create chia egg
- Mix together dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- Mix together wet ingredients in a medium bowl
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well
- Fill each liner half full and lightly pack mixture into cup, pulling up high on the sides
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely and add desired toppings!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting the blog and making rachLmansfield.com possible! xx