Maple Almond Oatmeal Muffins, I am addicted to you. These flourless muffins are made with 5 ingredients (including my favorite Maple Almond Butter). Does it get any easier than that? They are the new hot muffin commodity at our home and I have a feeling they will be in the weekly rotation for our snack or breakfast line up.
- 2.5 cups of old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of maple almond butter (I used Justin's)
- 1/4 cup of honey (maple syrup or raw honey work too)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Splash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Mix together all ingredients except oatmeal in a medium mixing bowl.
- Once they are mixed together, then add oatmeal one cup at a time.
- Gently scoop the mixture into each muffin tin and place in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- You want them to be golden around the edges but don’t over cook them so they don’t try out.