And it gets better. They are Mini Chocolate Chip COOKIE Bowls!
Ya, I know you are grinning from ear -to-ear and I am smiling right back atcha.
These Mini Magical Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls are a legit dream. They are made with all simple ingredients for a grain and dairy-free treat and they are stuffed with New Barn’s amazing and organic AlmondCrème.
As someone who stays away from dairy for the most part, New Barn’s non-dairy ‘ice cream’ is a game changer. It is an almondmilk ice cream made with their Organic Almondmilk and other organic super-premium inclusions – like coffee beans from Allergo Coffee Company and organic chocolate from TCHO chocolate makers.The taste and texture of their ‘ice cream’ come from more almonds than anything and just a few other ingredients without a lot of gums and added flavors.
You can eat AlmondCrème as is, add it to your smoothie, make a berry crumble, or obviously eat it out of these Mini Magical Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls!
New Barn’s AlmondCrème comes in Banana & Chocolate Chip (what I used here), Sunflower Butter, Vanilla, Cereal & Almondmilk, Coffee, Chocolate, Gingersnap Cookie and Strawberry AlmondCrème.
Endless possibilities here friends. But let’s start with these Mini Magical Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil (melted and cooled if you don't have liquid)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 and 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 pint of New Barn Almond Crème (I used Banana & Chocolate Chip)
- Line a large min muffin pan with liners (highly recommend this over spraying)
- in a large bowl, combine the egg and coconut oil and vanilla extract
- Mix together dry ingredients in separate bowl then mix with wet ingredients
- Pop bowl in fridge for 15 minutes and preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Fill the muffin liners with about 1-1.5 teaspoons dough and press down and around the sides of the liner to form the "bowl" (don't get too crazy since we will press down again after baking)
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes (you want them just right, not soft and not too crispy so don't over bake!)
- Press down on the mini bowls gently in the center to make the bowl mold and allow the cookies to cool for a bit (I used the cap to my kombucha)
- Let the cookie bowls cool then place ice cream on top and enjoy!
Thank you New Barn for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!