I am awkwardly giddy about this recipe today.
Mini No-Bake Oatmeal Breakfast Bowls are HERE and they are a d-r-e-a-m.
Whenever I ask you guys what kind of recipes you want, 99% of you ask for more breakfast and dessert recipes. Not going to lie those are my absolute favorite to make so I am happy we are on the same page. A lot of you ask for oatmeal-related recipes too, so that explains why we get along so well 😉
But these Mini No-Bake Oatmeal Breakfast Bowls are taking breakfast and oatmeal to the next level. They don’t require any oven or cooking either, so they are perfect to meal prep in the summer when you don’t want to turn on your oven, but still want something delicious and satisfying.
I used dates, almond butter, oats, maca and protein powder to make them. Yup, that is it.
I used Garden of Life®’s Organic Plant Protein and it is BOMB. Almond butter protein powder + actual almond butter in one recipe? Dope, I know (don’t judge me for saying dope either).
Garden of Life everything is pretty much a staple in my life and has been for awhile now. It all started with their myKIND Organics Prenatal Once Daily vitamins and then I was hooked. I didn’t even realize that their product line went beyond vitamins. They sell anything from coconut oil to chia seeds to protein powder all on top of their amazing vitamin options. I’m going to be sharing all of my Garden of Life goodies on Instagram stories with you guys a lot, and you can find some of my staples on my shop page.
Garden of Life is Certified USDA Organic and they are the #1 brand in the natural product industry. I also love that they can trace where each and every ingredient in their products comes from. They know where it is grown, the farming practices and how employees are treated, it is so amazing!
What I love about their Organic Plant Protein though is there are 0 grams of sugar in it AND it has no dairy, soy, gluten, NADA in it. They use an US-grown organic pea protein blend for the 15 grams of protein per serving. It adds the perfect boost to these Mini No-Bake Oatmeal Breakfast Bowls.
WHAT YOU NEED
Any toppings you wish!
- 10 pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup oats (any kind i used gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon Garden of Life Grain-free Protein Powder
- Yogurt, nuts, fruit
- In a food processor, add all ingredients for breakfast bowl and pulse until well combined (it should form into a dough)
- Line a mini muffin tray with liners or spray well (you can also make larger ones in a regular muffin tin)
- Form the bowls by adding dough to tins and form with your hands to make sure dough goes on edges
- Cover with tin foil and pop in freezer about an hour or fridge for longer
- Then top with desired toppings!
- *Will stay good in fridge for 7 days or freezer for longer
Thank you Garden of Life for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!