Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/mini-no-bake-oatmeal-breakfast-bowls/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Mini No-Bake Oatmeal Breakfast Bowls
1 hr 5 mins
- 10 pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup oats (any kind i used gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon Garden of Life Grain-free Protein Powder
- In a food processor, add all ingredients for breakfast bowl and pulse until well combined (it should form into a dough)
- Line a mini muffin tray with liners or spray well (you can also make larger ones in a regular muffin tin)
- Form the bowls by adding dough to tins and form with your hands to make sure dough goes on edges
- Cover with tin foil and pop in freezer about an hour or fridge for longer
- Then top with desired toppings!
- *Will stay good in fridge for 7 days or freezer for longer