THESE! Oh my gosh. I feel like if I had to describe myself in a dessert this would probably be it.
Yup, here I am, Mrs. No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies Bars.
They are half raw cookie, half raw brownie and together we have what may be the best dessert creation in existence, a BROOKIE.
These No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies Bars are chocolatey, sweet, rich but not too heavy and ready in just minutes. Similar to these 3-ingredient Raw Pecan Brownies and Grain Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Bliss Balls, no oven is required (obviously, no-bake is in the name). But you will absolutely need a food processor.
For this recipe, I have teamed up with iHerb. All the ingredients in this recipe are on iHerb and you can have it all delivered right to your door. My personal description of iHerb is “an online whole foods for all your favorite brands” because it houses so many amazing products. Everything from food to household items, it is super convenient.
iHerb even offers free shipping when you spend $20 (I guarantee you spend more than that at when doing your weekly grocery haul) and most orders arrive in 1-2 days. My order was here in ONE DAY! Crazy.
The even better part is that if you use the code ZQK180, first-time customers iHerb customers will get $5 off their order with no minimum purchase!
Here are the items you will need to make No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies Bars:
[bctt tweet=”No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Bars made vegan & grain free”]
- 1 + 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1 cup pitted & soften dates (I didn't soak mine)
Chocolate Chip Cookie layer
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup pitted & soften dates (I didn't soak mine)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (dairy/gluten free)
- Using your food processor, pulse the raw walnuts until they are finely broken
- Add cacao to processor and pulse until some what mixed
- Add the first cup of dates to the processor and pulse for a couple minutes, until the dough is formed (note: if you notice it's too crumbly, add more dates)
- Using a spoon and your hands, add the brownie layer to an 8x8 baking dish (or similar size) and form into the dish (note: it may only fill about 80% of the dish depending on how much you press down)
- Leave brownie layer to the side as you begin chocolate chip cookie layer
- Pulse the almonds until broken into a "flour" of sorts in food processor
- Add the cashews and pulse again until broken
- Add the ¾ cup dates & coconut oil and pulse until the dough is formed
- Add chocolate chips and quickly pulse 1-2 times (do not do more or the chocolate chips will be fully combined)
- Using your hands and a spoon, press the cookie layer on top of the brownie layer
- Place in fridge for 15 minutes to form
- Will stay good for 1 week in fridge or a couple months freezer
This post is in partnership with iHerb. It contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting the blog and making rachLmansfield.com possible! xx