Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/no-bake-nutty-chocolate-coconut-cookies/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
No-bake Nutty Chocolate Coconut Cookies (low sugar)
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons creamy nut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons Splenda Naturals Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped nuts and cacao nibs
- In a small sauce pan, add the nut butter, cacao butter, coconut oil, cacao powder, stevia and vanilla and melt over medium/low heat
- Continue to stir the mixture until melted
- Remove pot from heat and add in oats and coconut flakes and mix well with a spatula
- Using a spoon or cookie dough scooper, scoop out the cookie mixture and place into a greased or lined muffin tray (I used liners) and press down to form the dough into the cookie shape
- Sprinkle extra cacao nibs or nuts if desired
- Add to freezer and let it set for 30 minutes then enjoy!
- *These will stay good in freezer for 3 months or a week in the fridge!