Can someone please come over and feed me this everyday? I am beyond obsessed with this No-bake Sea Salt Hazelnut Brownie Sundae. It is so dreamy, so chocolatey and so not as indulgent as it sounds.
The no-bake brownie is made out of dates, cacao, almond flour and a few of our other favorite clean and delicious ingredients. With an extra pinch of sea salt on top, it satisfies that sweet and salty craving we all have. Like when I used to binge on pretzel m&m’s because of that crunchy sweet and salty perfect combo. This brownie is just like that.
Plus it is completely plant-based and I top the sundae off with Ciao Bella Sorbetto. Ciao Bella is a staple in our freezer. It is always at Whole Foods when we need it and the flavors are BOMB. So fresh so flavorful and so dreamy. By now I have made a handful of recipes using my beloved Ciao Bella. Everything from a peanut butter cup blizzard to grain-free crisp and more. There is just too much to make with this, it’s unreal.
I also think that the raspberry sorbetto or their gelato would be amazing on this sea salt brownie. Pretty much you can’t go wrong with topping off this brownie with Ciao Bella anythang.
Oh and don’t forget the dark chocolate drizzle and hazelnut nuts on top. Always need that extra crunch factor, ya feel me?
No-bake Sea Salt Hazelnut Brownie Sundae
- 20 pitted dates (about medium sized)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Ciao Bella Chocolate Sorbetto
- In food processor add in brownie ingredients and pulse until completely combined
- It should be somewhat doughy and all form into a ball
- Press into a baking dish and form into a large rectangle
- Add to fridge and leave it for about an hour
- Once ready, add Ciao Bella on top and any additional toppings you prefer
Thank you Ciao Bella for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield