These Chocolate Zucchini Bread Brownies you guys, I die. They are unreal.
I am a sucker for all things chocolate, brownies and zucchini to be honest. I love zucchinis made into zoodles, in my smoothies and in many of my desserts as well.
These brownies are super fudgey, delicious and they satisfy your sweet tooth craving without spiking the blood sugar like crazy. Plus they even have some Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides in it. My secret baking weapon 😉 I love adding collagen peptides to my recipes because you don’t even taste it and it has made such a difference in my own personal health.
The number one product I always recommend investing in as a consumer are collagen peptides. It can be very overwhelming to see all the new products and supplements posted about on Instagram or that you read about online. You never really know what is worth spending money on and what can you can pass on.
To be honest, everyone’s body is so different in what will make a difference. But for me personally and those around me, we have seen amazing results from using Vital Proteins. My hair, skin and nails have been stronger. It adds protein to my hot tea (yup, I always add to my hot tea) and really helps with my digestion. It is something I use each and everyday since it is so easy to sneak into anything!
I can promise if you make these Zucchini Bread Brownies, you won’t even know they are in there.
These Chocolate Zucchini Bread Brownies require just one bowl and a few ingredients. Plus they are egg-free and gluten free-friendly! I hope you guys love them as much as I do!
WHAT YOU NEED
Flour of choice (I love using sprouted spelt, oat or gf all purpose)
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
One-Bowl Chocolate Zucchini Bread Brownies (egg + gluten-free)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 and 1/2 cups oat flour (can sub spelt or gf too)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease an 8x8 baking dish well
- In a large bowl, combine applesauce, coconut oil, vanilla extract and milk together
- Squeeze out any excess moisture from zucchini then add it to the bowl and mix in with wet ingredients
- Add in flour, cacao powder, collagen peptides, coconut sugar and baking powder and mix well
- Fold in dark chocolate chips then pour into baking dish
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until ready!
Thank you Vital Proteins for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands I love and believe in!