Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/one-bowl-chocolate-zucchini-bread-brownies/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
One-Bowl Chocolate Zucchini Bread Brownies (egg + gluten-free)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 and 1/2 cups oat flour (can sub spelt or gf too)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease an 8x8 baking dish well
- In a large bowl, combine applesauce, coconut oil, vanilla extract and milk together
- Squeeze out any excess moisture from zucchini then add it to the bowl and mix in with wet ingredients
- Add in flour, cacao powder, collagen peptides, coconut sugar and baking powder and mix well
- Fold in dark chocolate chips then pour into baking dish
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until ready!
Loading nutrition data...